Duration: October 1, 2018 – March 31, 2020
Main Applicant: Children and Youth Support Organisation (Pomoc deci), Belgrade, Serbia
This project is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
The main aim of the project is to support the partnership initiative aimed at promoting
innovation in the education of school children, their parents and teachers and the exchange of
experiences among participating partners.
The general objective of the project is to empower children and their parents through civil and social competences’ development to become agents of change for themselves and their communities.
The specific objective is to develop the program for social and financial education for target groups, test it and prepare its implementation on large scale, to develop competences of school children, especially their social and entrepreneurial ones. Reaching this target will enable participating countries to improve the school education also on systemic level, spread this program and work systematically on competences within the chosen target groups. The project will raise also competences of teachers working with the target group and parents because parents are the main characters in children´s lives and they can influence their attitudes and practises.
Concrete expected results:
- Improved elementary school education (for children up to 15 years of age) on the systemic level through spreading this programme across all the involved countries and working systematically on building both social and financial competences within the chosen target groups;
- Raised competences of involved teachers in working with elementary school children from six to 15 years of age, especially those from the marginalized ethnic minority (including Roma) groups and communities;
- Involved parents in the direct work with target groups in school facilities and at home;
- Empowered children and parents for the role of agents of change through active social and financial entrepreneurship and increased employability;
- Created network of schools using the integrated social and financial education programme at the international level;
- Shared and documented good practice and experiences